Stuffed animal – Nosey Teddy Bear Sewing tutorials & patterns|material toys|immediate download patterns|Softies
Nosey Teddy Bear Sewing tutorials & patterns.
This bear has a huge nose and little eyes. Pretty charming, huh?
His sitting height is 9-1/2″” (24 cm).
This pattern is simple to follow, as long as you have some fundamental sewing abilities.
Please NOTE this is a PDF FILE ONLY and not an ended up item. No returns and refunds for pattern purchase.
You can offer the completed items made from this pattern, however do not resell or share it.
This file (PDF, 17 pages) consists of:.
– Full size pattern.
– A list of materrial requitments.
– Step-by-step guidelines for making bear and bow.
– 60+ high-definition pictures of the making procedures.
– A guide on the best ways to utilize pattern.
– 3 sheets of A4 paper to print pattern pages.
– Main material, 9″” x 30″” (23 x76 cm), I utilized wool mix.
– Contrasting material, 7″” x 19″” (18 x48 cm), I utilized cotton.
– Extra material for the nose, 3″” (7cm) square.
– 2 buttons for the eyes, 1 ~ 1.5 cm.
– Coordinating cotton floss for face information.
– Polyfill for packing.
– Matching thread.
– Fabric marker.
– Sewing device.
– Hand stitching needle and embroidery needle.
– Tweezers for assist with packing and turning.
When your purchase is validated, this pattern will be readily available for immediate download.
You can print the pattern with A4 paper on your printer at house and follow the guidelines to make this task when you have actually downloaded this file.
You need to have a PDF READER on your computer system to print this pattern and open. If you do not have actually installed it, I recommend you to download and set up the ADOBE READER here: http://www.adobe.com/.
Offered by XanthePatterns.
Buy now for just 8.90 USD!